Main Page | | English News | Reviews | Forum | US Price List | Facebook | History | Contact | Privacy | Site Map

Custom Search

Go Back   OCWorkbench Lifestyle and Tech Forums, Computex Taipei 2014 Coverage, Share Investor Junction > Special Interest Groups > Windows 8 Tech Support Forum

Windows 8 Tech Support Forum Windows 8 Tech Support Forum.

Click here to resend forum activation email
Lost your password, Request it here

Windows 7 Loaders???

Windows 8 Tech Support Forum

Add this thread to:  Submit to Clesto Clesto  Submit to Digg Digg  Submit to Reddit Reddit  Submit to Furl Furl  Submit to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us  Submit to Spurl Spurl

Old 11-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Rookie

Potenza rep: 0
wacky7 is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 7 Loaders???

hi everyone I had vista for about 8 month now I have had it I can't even believe i bought it too. it giveing to much problems blue screen it slow it lagging out ever sent i upgrade a CPU to AMD 9850 to AMD965 awful OS i ever deal with for a long time.

Now i installed new windows 7 64bit ul here lately it awesome it runs alot better!. I been trying to crack it. I been useing the windows loader 7 http://forums.mydigitallife.info/showthread.php?t=8632
I have used this on a few other older computer it work awesome.
but out of luck with this computer I think it have something to do with my bios for that loaders
I try everysetting they have to offer. this is my problems the loader work fine when it said push ok for to restart the computer goes black screen and no windows 7 loading. it show a black screen with a blinking _ on the screen. now i have to reload windows 7 every 30 days now lol. does anyone know any better way or a better loader for this computer?