Main Page | | English News | Reviews | Forum | US Price List | Facebook | History | Contact | Privacy | Site Map

Custom Search

Go Back   OCWorkbench Lifestyle and Tech Forums, Computex Taipei 2014 Coverage, SG TECH SHOW 2014, PC SHOW 2014 Price list > Special Interest Groups > Audio and Visual Corner

Audio and Visual Corner Discussion of Hifi, audio, TV tuner, HDTV, LCD TV, Blu-ray, HD DVD etc.

Click here to resend forum activation email
Lost your password, Request it here

Pixelview XC77B/460 drivers

Audio and Visual Corner

Add this thread to:  Submit to Clesto Clesto  Submit to Digg Digg  Submit to Reddit Reddit  Submit to Furl Furl  Submit to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us  Submit to Spurl Spurl

Old 03-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Rookie

Potenza rep: 0
lix_ovidiu is on a distinguished road
Question

Hi.
I've recently got a Pixelview webcam, the model in the subject. As far as I've seen on the net, this cam is sold by others too under the same product name (USRobotics, Philips etc). The webcam comes packaged with a BT848KPF capture card to which it's to be connected. After that, it is suposed to be recognized as a normal video capture device. My problem is that they didn't comewith a drivers CD. I've searched the net and found only some remotely close drivers from Hauppage but they didn't work. Do you know where I can get teh drivers from or how can I make it work?
Thanks very much for any suggestion.