Main Page | | English News | Reviews | Forum | US Price List | Facebook | History | Contact | Privacy | Site Map

Custom Search

Go Back   OCWorkbench Lifestyle and Tech Forums, Computex Taipei 2014 Coverage, Share Investor Junction > PC Problems, Mainboard and Graphics card troubleshooting > ASRock (AMD Boards)

ASRock (AMD Boards) Support forum for ASRock products. This channel is for AMD boards.

Click here to resend forum activation email
Lost your password, Request it here

power fan header

ASRock (AMD Boards)

Add this thread to:  Submit to Clesto Clesto  Submit to Digg Digg  Submit to Reddit Reddit  Submit to Furl Furl  Submit to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us  Submit to Spurl Spurl

Old 05-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Rookie

Potenza rep: 0
hangdawg is on a distinguished road
Default power fan header

hi i was wondering if the 4 pin chassis fan 1 fan header on a asrock 970 extreme 3

can be adjusted in the bios its shows up on diagram but is never mentioned again in the pdf manual i would like to replace a top fan on a antec 300 case and use the 4 pin header for that
and use pwr fan 1 and chassis fan 2 for 2 front fans thanks

Last edited by hangdawg : 05-05-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Old 29-05-2012, 01:55 PM

MarkJohnson is on a distinguished road

I never found a way to adjust it on my board when I had it. I thought it was weird, but maybe they'll add it next BIOS update.

Call/email tech support. maybe they have a beta BIOS for you?

-=Mark=-
OCWorkbench
Old 29-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Rookie

hangdawg is on a distinguished road

thanks