Main Page | | English News | Reviews | Forum | US Price List | Facebook | History | Contact | Privacy | Site Map

Custom Search

Go Back   OCWorkbench Lifestyle and Tech Forums, Computex Taipei 2014 Coverage, COMEX 2014 Price list > PC Problems, Mainboard and Graphics card troubleshooting > ASRock (AMD Boards)

ASRock (AMD Boards) Support forum for ASRock products. This channel is for AMD boards.

Click here to resend forum activation email
Lost your password, Request it here

Need mobo heatsink bracket

ASRock (AMD Boards)

Add this thread to:  Submit to Clesto Clesto  Submit to Digg Digg  Submit to Reddit Reddit  Submit to Furl Furl  Submit to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us  Submit to Spurl Spurl

Old 28-03-2012, 06:12 AM
Rookie

Potenza rep: 0
griffon252 is on a distinguished road
Smile Need mobo heatsink bracket

Hello, I need some help desperately! When I installed my Hyper 212 cooler, which does need the stock heatsink bracket, I misplaced that bracket. I thought I kept it and the screws but I can't find it. Now that im moving onto a Corsair H80 cooler I need that stock bracket. I thought I could subsitute an Asus bracket I found, but that didn't work.

I tried to look on ebay/online for one, but can't find any. I called Asrock USA and initially they did not have any in stock. For now I am waiting to see if their RMA dept has any. So now, I am reaching out to you to see if anyone has a spare am3 bracket and screws.
Old 28-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Bronze Member

Potenza rep: 11
uddarts is on a distinguished road

ha, know that all to well.

you didn't mentioned exactly what amd series but i'm going to guess am2/3.

AMD K8 AM2/3 Retainer Clip

ud
Old 28-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Rookie

Potenza rep: 0
griffon252 is on a distinguished road

Yeah i need an AM3. They are cheaper than what Asrock wants so I may go with them! Thanks!