Main Page | | English News | Reviews | Forum | US Price List | Facebook | History | Contact | Privacy | Site Map

Custom Search

Go Back   OCWorkbench Lifestyle and Tech Forums, Computex Taipei 2014 Coverage, COMEX 2014 Price list > Special Interest Groups > Windows 8 Tech Support Forum

Windows 8 Tech Support Forum Windows 8 Tech Support Forum.

Click here to resend forum activation email
Lost your password, Request it here

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Please Help!!!?

Windows 8 Tech Support Forum

Add this thread to:  Submit to Clesto Clesto  Submit to Digg Digg  Submit to Reddit Reddit  Submit to Furl Furl  Submit to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us  Submit to Spurl Spurl

Old 28-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Rookie

Potenza rep: 0
dreamnice is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Please Help!!!?

Hi

Here's My problem, yesterday i installed the New Windows 7 RC Build 7100. Since i have had it installed i have been having Many Blue Screens of Death. Each time i have a Blue Screen Of Death a new code comes up. Here's the weird part. I get into Windows, all my applications that load up on start up load up, and i try to get into Windows Live Messenger (The latest Version) I'll be in and chatting and then BAM!! Blue Screen of Death. The BSOD happens even if i don't do anything, sometimes it even happens when im in still in the log in page. I have un-installed and deleted all the things that aren't compatible with Windows 7, Done an Error Check, tried deleting things in the registry and tried Defragmenting it, but still the same problem BSOD. Please Help me qucikly becuase today if nothing happens i will back up my Hard drive and then re-install Windows Vista.

I am using A Toshiba A300/300 Sattelite Notebook.

Thans in Advance

-------------
a full-time software developer + a part time band guitar player.
feel free to try my latest DVD to mp3, any comments, drop me a line